With hundreds of channels, HD and premium add-ons like Starz and NFL Red Zone you’ll want to sit back, enjoy and indulge all year round. NCC’s new Advanced Video is available based on location, please call for availability.
New NCC Advanced Video
Note: Advanced Video is available in FTTH areas. Please call for details.
Cable TV service is available to subscribers in the following exchanges: Columbus, Crosby, Powers Lake, Ray, Wildrose, Round Prairie, Grenora, Noonan, Tioga and Epping; and to the communities of Bowbells, Flaxton, and Lignite.
NCC’s Video service includes:
- 71 channel analog package, 48 digital channels, 42 channels in High Definition, 33 movie channels & 45 digital music channels.
- Local channels (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, PBS).
- Each town in our service area’s current weather and radar.
- Local content including school, church and community events.
- Repair that is generally done the same day or the next.
- An expanding high definition package (channels will be added regularly).
Expanded Basic Package Includes:
- One FREE set-top box with High Definition (HD) capabilities (a set-top box is required with the Expanded Basic and Premium packages and are leased from NCC)
- Watch Expanded Basic on more than one TV set in your home or business with a set-top box for each.
- Universal Remote (works with any television set).
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) set top boxes are $9.95/mo. A DVR box will record, pause & rewind live TV.
- The Basic package is available to every TV set in your home or business for no additional charge.
Residential customers have access to watchTVeverywhere. Watch NCC Video TV service everywhere you go, from any internet enabled device.
Advanced TV from NCC includes the option to order Pay Per View events. Use your remote to order an event. Go to channel 101 to see what’s available for purchase. Highlight the show you’d like to watch, and press “OK” to purchase. Your purchases will be included on your monthly NCC bill.
NCC is proud to offer premium channels including: