As a current customer of Northwest Communications Cooperative (NCC), we would like to take this opportunity to both thank you for your business and to share with you the importance this cooperative places upon protecting the privacy of information we gather from you in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
NCC collects information about our customers from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, and social security number/federal ID number.
- Information about our clients’ transactions with us, such as adding, modifying and disconnecting services and payment history.
- Information we may receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as a credit report.
- Propriety information from our network, including, but not limited to phone numbers dialed, passwords for E-Bill, passwords for email and IP addresses.
We do not share information about our customers or former customers with non-affiliated third parties, other than as permitted or required by law. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your information. These safeguards include, but are not limited to the following:
- We restrict access to nonpublic private information about our customers to those employees who need to know that information in order to assist in providing services or products to the customer.
- We will punish any employees who impermissibly share customer information.
- We use a secure Internet and e-mail server to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications.
NCC appreciates your business and in order to continue building upon that relationship we believe it is necessary, not only from a legal standpoint, but also as a sound business practice that our customers understand the care NCC uses in handling your information.
For security purposes, NCC is asking all business customers to provide us with the names of the person(s) who are eligible to make changes to your account and to obtain information about your account.
Please fill out page 2 and return to NCC. If you have any questions about this form and any of the security measures that NCC takes to protect your information, please us at 568-3331.
For security purposes, NCC asks all business customers to provide the names of the person(s) who are eligible to make changes to your account and to obtain information about your account with NCC.
There are 4 short questions for you to fill out. Please call NCC at 568-3331 if you have any questions.
Thank you for helping to protect the privacy of your account information! Please note that it is your business’ responsibility to keep this information updated. If there are changes to authorized persons please contact NCC for a new form wherein these changes can happen.