The new home voice service at a better price and switching is easy
All technology evolves, so should phone service. That is why NCC now offers NCC iVoice. A voice option at a new, lower cost! Complete the form below and start saving money every month!*
- Save money! A new, lower cost for current voice customers.
- Easy-to-Use: Make calls how you always have.
- Switching is easy: Just fill out our form and we will do the rest. No equipment, no truck rolls.
- Full Features: Same calling features you know and love!
- Crystal Clear Voice Calls: All you need is an internet connection through NCC.
- Works with your existing phones!
Same great service, but at a lower cost. It’s easy to switch and you have an opportunity to save money every month.
NCC iVoice works just like your traditional landline phone today with crystal clear voice calls, calling features you know and love, and voicemail so you’ll never miss a call.
NCC iVoice used a technology called Voice Over Internet Protocol or VoIP to deliver the call back to your ONT where it is delivered to your premise just as it is with a standard landline telephone service.
The 911 service may not function in the event of power failure unless you have a battery backup. Battery backup allows for calling only (no Internet use) during a power outage, but is limited to the extent that the battery lasts.
NCC iVoice includes unlimited local calling, just like your traditional landline phone does today. Long distance calling is available from NCC. Please call for details or visit https://nccray.com/residential/home-phone/.
As a subscriber of NCC iVoice, your voice service is provided using a technology called Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP. As a provider of NCC iVoice, we are required by the Federal Communications Commission or the FCC, to inform customers using NCC iVoice, of any limitations compared to traditional E911 service capability available from traditional wireline service when making calls to E911 emergency services. As a customer, you are required to agree that you have read and understood the limitations associated with the 911 and E911 services available from NCC. NCC is required to obtain and keep a record of your affirmative acknowledgement. If you do not agree, you are not authorized to NCC iVoice service. Your request for iVoice either through the form filled out above or calling the NCC office acknowledges your affirmation.
In addition, you are responsible for informing others who may use your service of its limitations when making E911 emergency service calls.
Please note the following potential limitations associated with NCC iVoice Service:
1. ONT connection failure
NCC iVoice operates from a connection to the ONT provided by NCC. If service is interrupted at the ONT, NCC iVoice service will not work and E911 Service will not operate. This is including but not limited to termination or suspension of service for any reason.
2. Loss of electrical power/power outage
E911 service may not work if you experience a power outage unless you would have a battery backup and then is limited to the extent that the battery lasts.
If you are looking for great long distance rates and service, look no further than your own backyard. Over 85% of NCC’s customers are saving time and money with NDLD, NCC’s very own long distance service. Plus you’ll enjoy the convenience of just one bill from NCC and earn capital credits on every call you make.
We’ve made joining easy and your switch to NDLD is FREE. Contact us at email@example.com , call 568-3331 or click here www.ndld.com.
10¢ NATIONWIDE PLUS PLAN FOR HOME
$3.95/mo. per line
FLAT RATE PLAN FOR HOME
No monthly call plan charge
NCC offers several calling features, also known as STAR features. The calling features are very easy to use and provide a convenience for everyone who lives a busy life! Please call us to sign up today 568-3331.
- Call Forward: Redirects calls to another number ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Forward Busy Line: Redirects calls to another number only when your line is busy ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Forward No Answer: Redirects calls to another number only when there is no answer ($2.00/mo.).
- Remote Call Forward: Activate and deactivate call forward from a telephone other than your own ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Hold: Allows you to place the caller on hold ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Return: An announcement will give you the phone number of the last party that called ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Screening: Allows you to create a list of phone numbers which you do not wish to receive calls ($2.00/mo.).
- Do Not Disturb: Prevent calls from ringing your phone by diverting them to a recorded announcement ($2.00/mo.).
- Priority Ringing: Allows you to choose six numbers that will ring your phone differently than all other callers ($2.00/mo.).
- Repeat Dialing: Allows your phone to automatically redial the busy number you just tried to call ($2.00/mo.).
- Speed Calling: Allows you to program up to 30 phone numbers that you can dial a code and your phone will automatically dial ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Waiting: A “beep” lets you know that you have another incoming call and allows you to answer it while keeping initial caller on hold ($2.00/mo.).
- Three-Way Calling: Allows you to call two parties at one time to connect all three ($2.00/mo.).
- Unidentified Call Rejection: Rejects any call that does not deliver the telephone number to the called party. To activate, press *77. To deactivate press *87 ($2.00/mo.).
- Warm Line: Dials a predetermined phone number automatically if the phone is left off the hook for a certain amount of time ($2.00/mo.).
- Wakeup: Allows you to set up a wakeup call that occurs at the same time everyday until cancelled by you. You can designate different times and it can be configured for multiple tries ($2.00/mo.).
- Toll Restrictor: Prevents unauthorized long distance calls by having a toll restrictor installed on your line. You can block one-plus, zero-plus, 800, 900, 877, 888 or 950 numbers. Authorized users may place long distance calls by using a 4-digit PIN ($2.00/mo.).
Other Calling Features:
- Voice Mail: An automated recording system with no equipment purchase necessary. Allows you to have access to your messages from any phone. You can selectively save or discard messages and a voice guides you through each step (FREE).
- Voice Mail to Email: Sends your voice mail messages to your email as an attachment that you can open with media player so you won’t miss that important call while you are away. For more information on Voice to Email, click here.
- Caller I.D.: Allows you to see the calling party’s name and number before you answer the call ($3.50/mo. number only, $4.50/mo. name & number).
- Caller I.D. on Call Waiting: If you have Call Waiting, it allows you to see the calling party’s name and number while you are on the phone (FREE).
- Caller I.D. Blocking: Allows you to prevent your telephone number from being delivered to the called party (FREE).
- Personal Ringing: Allows your phone to ring with unique ringing patterns when your called by a specific phone number ($2.00/mo.).
Lifeline assistance lowers the cost of basic monthly local telephone service or Internet service
You are eligible for Lifeline if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans’ Pension
- Survivor Benefit Programs
Please call NCC at 701-568-3331 if you think you are eligible for Lifeline and click below to download an application form
Any Restrictions? Government rules specifically state that each subscriber can have no more than one Lifeline discounted service. Lifeline is limited to one per household and non-transferable between individuals.
Permanent Disconnects: Customers are not charged a fee.
Temporary Disconnects: If you plan to leave for the winter or would like to disconnect your phone service for a period of time, NCC does not charge you a disconnect fee.
- If you would like to keep your phone number, there is a fee of $2.16/month (includes tax)
- When you reconnect your phone, a $25.00 fee will apply
NCC has system-wide EAS (Extended Area Service). This means you do not need to dial 1 + (701) to place a call to any of the following numbers when you are calling from a landline in one of these exchanges:
Powers Lake: 464
Round Prairie: 875
Additional EAS also exist for the following NCC exchanges to exchanges outside of NCC service area. This means that you can dial direct free of any toll charges.
Epping (859) to Williston (572, 577, 609 & 774)
Marmon (826) to Williston (572, 577, 609 & 774)
Round Prairie (875) to Williston (572, 577, 609 & 774)
Crosby (965) to Ambrose (982)
Crosby (965) to Fortuna (834)
All (16) NCC exchanges to Portal (926)
- In-home Monitoring System
- 24/7 monitoring
- Tow-way voice communications allows you to speak with theoperator through the pendant
- Wristband or pendant option
- Caretaker button on the base unit to program an additional phone number to call family, friend or a nurse assist hotline.
- Fall detection available
- $100 one-time purchase and program fee for the base unit and pendant, plus $25/mo. monitoring fee
- On-The-Go Mobile Option
- Wireless mobile access to the monitoring center
- Includes a caregiver smartphone app.
- $100 one-time purchase and program fee for the pendant, plus $25 monitoring fee.
Call NCC at 568-3331 for more details.
- Two-way voice speakerphone device you carry with you wherever you go.
- Device uses cellular technology to make the emergency call so you’re protected wherever there is cell service.
- The central monitoring station can locate your device and send help even if you’re not home.
- Device: $125 to purchase and program fee
- Monthly monitoring fee: $40
Call NCC at 568-3331 for more details.