Home Voice Services
NCC has been providing local telephone service to northwest North Dakota for over 50 years. We currently serve 16 exchanges including, Alamo, Bowbells, Columbus, Crosby, Epping, Flaxton, Grenora, Ray, Tioga, Lignite, Marmon, McGregor, Noonan, Powers Lake, Wildrose and Round Prairie.
Voice Service Info
- Residential Service Rate in Alamo, Bowbells, Columbus, Flaxton, Grenora, Lignite, McGregor, Noonan, Powers Lake, Ray, Tioga and Wildrose exchanges: $22.46 plus tax
- Residential Service Rate in Epping, Round Prairie, Marmon and Crosby exchanges: $21.50 plus tax
- Business Service Rate in all NCC exchanges: $24.50 plus tax
Some NCC exchanges are charged an additional fee for Extended Area Service (EAS). Please call NCC at 568-3331 for details.
- $25.00 for one jack
- If NCC needs to install more jacks it is $25 premise visit charge, plus an additional hourly rate fee (with a 15-minute minimum). Materials such as jacks, coax, cord, etc. are not included in the installation fees. Additional charges may apply.
If you are looking for great long distance rates and service, look no further than your own backyard. Over 85% of NCC’s customers are saving time and money with NDLD, NCC’s very own long distance service. Plus you’ll enjoy the convenience of just one bill from NCC and earn capital credits on every call you make.
We’ve made joining easy and your switch to NDLD is FREE. Contact us at email@example.com , call 568-3331 or click here www.ndld.com.
10¢ NATIONWIDE PLUS PLAN FOR HOME
$3.95/mo. per line
FLAT RATE PLAN FOR HOME
No monthly call plan charge
NCC offers several calling features, also known as STAR features. The calling features are very easy to use and provide a convenience for everyone who lives a busy life! Please call us to sign up today 568-3331.
- Call Forward: Redirects calls to another number ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Forward Busy Line: Redirects calls to another number only when your line is busy ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Forward No Answer: Redirects calls to another number only when there is no answer ($2.00/mo.).
- Remote Call Forward: Activate and deactivate call forward from a telephone other than your own ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Hold: Allows you to place the caller on hold ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Return: An announcement will give you the phone number of the last party that called ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Screening: Allows you to create a list of phone numbers which you do not wish to receive calls ($2.00/mo.).
- Do Not Disturb: Prevent calls from ringing your phone by diverting them to a recorded announcement ($2.00/mo.).
- Priority Ringing: Allows you to choose six numbers that will ring your phone differently than all other callers ($2.00/mo.).
- Repeat Dialing: Allows your phone to automatically redial the busy number you just tried to call ($2.00/mo.).
- Speed Calling: Allows you to program up to 30 phone numbers that you can dial a code and your phone will automatically dial ($2.00/mo.).
- Call Waiting: A “beep” lets you know that you have another incoming call and allows you to answer it while keeping initial caller on hold ($2.00/mo.).
- Three-Way Calling: Allows you to call two parties at one time to connect all three ($2.00/mo.).
- Unidentified Call Rejection: Rejects any call that does not deliver the telephone number to the called party. To activate, press *77. To deactivate press *87 ($2.00/mo.).
- Warm Line: Dials a predetermined phone number automatically if the phone is left off the hook for a certain amount of time ($2.00/mo.).
- Wakeup: Allows you to set up a wakeup call that occurs at the same time everyday until cancelled by you. You can designate different times and it can be configured for multiple tries ($2.00/mo.).
- Toll Restrictor: Prevents unauthorized long distance calls by having a toll restrictor installed on your line. You can block one-plus, zero-plus, 800, 900, 877, 888 or 950 numbers. Authorized users may place long distance calls by using a 4-digit PIN ($2.00/mo.).
Other Calling Features:
- Voice Mail: An automated recording system with no equipment purchase necessary. Allows you to have access to your messages from any phone. You can selectively save or discard messages and a voice guides you through each step (FREE).
- Voice Mail to Email: Sends your voice mail messages to your email as an attachment that you can open with media player so you won’t miss that important call while you are away. For more information on Voice to Email, click here.
- Caller I.D.: Allows you to see the calling party’s name and number before you answer the call ($3.50/mo. number only, $4.50/mo. name & number).
- Caller I.D. on Call Waiting: If you have Call Waiting, it allows you to see the calling party’s name and number while you are on the phone (FREE).
- Caller I.D. Blocking: Allows you to prevent your telephone number from being delivered to the called party (FREE).
- Personal Ringing: Allows your phone to ring with unique ringing patterns when your called by a specific phone number ($2.00/mo.).
Lifeline assistance lowers the cost of basic monthly local telephone service or Internet service
You are eligible for Lifeline if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans’ Pension
- Survivor Benefit Programs
Please call NCC at 701-568-3331 if you think you are eligible for Lifeline and click below to download an application form
Any Restrictions? Government rules specifically state that each subscriber can have no more than one Lifeline discounted service. Lifeline is limited to one per household and non-transferable between individuals.
Permanent Disconnects: Customers are not charged a fee.
Temporary Disconnects: If you plan to leave for the winter or would like to disconnect your phone service for a period of time, NCC does not charge you a disconnect fee.
- If you would like to keep your phone number, there is a fee of $2.16/month (includes tax)
- When you reconnect your phone, a $25.00 fee will apply
NCC has system-wide EAS (Extended Area Service). This means you do not need to dial 1 + (701) to place a call to any of the following numbers when you are calling from a landline in one of these exchanges:
Powers Lake: 464
Round Prairie: 875
Additional EAS also exist for the following NCC exchanges to exchanges outside of NCC service area. This means that you can dial direct free of any toll charges.
Epping (859) to Williston (572, 577, 609 & 774)
Marmon (826) to Williston (572, 577, 609 & 774)
Round Prairie (875) to Williston (572, 577, 609 & 774)
Crosby (965) to Ambrose (982)
Crosby (965) to Fortuna (834)
All (16) NCC exchanges to Portal (926)
- Fully supervised through WH Response.
- Two way voice communication pendant allows you to speak with the operator directly through the pendant.
- Emergency button on the base unit or the pendant dials the central monitoring station for help.
- Caretaker button on base unit will allow you to program an additional phone number to call family, friend or nurse assist.
– Base unit and pendant: $100 to purchase and install.
– Installation includes programming the system, so it’s ready to use.
– Monthly monitoring fee: $25
Add a cellular accessory which will use cellular technology to make the emergency call if landline is not available.
- Device cost: $100 to purchase (in addition to the base unit and pendant cost –above).
- Monthly monitoring fee: $35 (for entire package)
Read more in our Caretaker Sentry brochure.
- Two-way voice speakerphone device you carry with you wherever you go.
- Device uses cellular technology to make the emergency call so you’re protected wherever there is cell service.
- The central monitoring station can locate your device and send help even if you’re not home.
– Device: $125 to purchase and program fee
– Monthly monitoring fee: $40
Read more in our SentryPal brochure.