Dear NCC Customers,
Like you—and everyone in our nation and across the world—NCC is watching the news about COVID-19 carefully and doing what we can to respond thoughtfully and responsibly. The communities we serve are strong, and together we’ll all get through this challenging and unprecedented situation. As your trusted local provider, our priority is taking care of you as you navigate this trying time.
Our focus is on the health of our employees, their families, and customers during this time. We want to make sure you have access to the services you need, while we protect our employees and follow the guidelines set by the state and federal government.
Here are some important things to know during this time:
- Our network is ready for this. You don’t have to worry about your internet service during this time. Our fiber network is robust, built with redundancies and safeguards in place for 99.999% uptime. It can handle the additional demands being placed on it. We are monitoring the network daily.
- We will not terminate service for late payments during this time. The situation presented by COVID-19 is affecting people in many ways, some of them economic. If you are struggling to pay your bill, NCC will not turn off your service for 60 days for late payments.
- You’ll continue to receive unlimited data, as we’ve always practiced. We know that the demands on our network will be greater as people work from home and stay at home. There is no limit on your data usage—downloads or uploads—during the COVID-19 situation.
- You can still reach us. Call us at 568-3331 between the hours of 8AM – 5PM. We’re also available online at nccray.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to serve you. To keep our staff safe, our representatives are working remotely to keep themselves safe while they continue to help with your needs.
- Technicians will not be allowed into homes or businesses. To protect you and keep our employees healthy and working, our technicians will work troubles on the outside and deliver equipment that may need to be installed inside the residence or business, walking the customer through this process over the phone. There may be emergency cases, determined by NCC, where we must enter the home. Those will be handled on a case-by-case basis with safety our top priority.
- We have made a commitment to do our very best to get any student without Internet access to this technology in order to complete their distance learning. We have been in contact with the school districts in our service area to implement this.
Our communities, our country, and our world are resilient places. Together, we’ll see our way through this situation and be stronger because of it. Thank you for helping us all stay healthy.
Your friends at NCC